Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lost

I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'll know when I find it. (Missing Piece by David Choi)


We're just wanderers on the earth, drifting aimlessly day by day until we find what we're looking for. For some it could be love. Others, a decent job, or a hobby of sorts.

Whatever it may be, we're all lost on this world, empty inside even when we assure everyone outside of us that we're okay. Sometimes you just think, what's the point anymore?


I myself am Christian, but I'm not here to preach to you. But I've noticed how empty I felt, and I've regretted my past. I'm also regretting my choices in the present.

Everyone makes mistakes, and they tend to just look for temporary entertainment wherever they can. No matter how long it takes, whether you've found it or not, there's always something that you know what you needed all along.

- Melody -

No comments:

Post a Comment